Project Video Instruction
- Total video length: 3 - 5 minutes
- The video must be slides with voice over.
- Free softwares available for screen casting.
- Screen-o-matic: https://screencast-o-matic.com/screen-recorder
- Camtasia(free trial): https://www.techsmith.com/video-editor.html
- Others are also available
- Video must start with a slide of the title of the project, group name and names of the group members.
- Videos must contain enough information to be understood by someone not familiar with your work.
1. Description of the problem(20 - 50 seconds)
- Description of the problem
- Significance of the problem
- Has the problem been solved before?If so, how good was the solution.
2. Task ( <= 30 seconds)
- Mention whether your work is re-implementation of a paper, application of an existing approach on a new dataset or a novel approach
- Dataset used, size of the dataset;show some examples from dataset in slides when possible
3. Approach( 1 minute - 2 minutes)
- Start with a brief description of the overall approach; Possibly include a diagram of your pipeline and/or architecture
- Describe the novel or most significant parts of your approach in greater detail; Use diagrams whenever possible: e.g. how your data is transformed, gradient flow in your model,...
4. Results and Discussion (<= 1 minute)
- Describe how performance was evaluated
- Report the best, interesting and unexpected results i.e no need to show the results for all your experiments
- Why did you get those results? Why did it work better/worse than other approaches?Possibly include diagrams comparing your work and others work.
5. Conclusions (<30 seconds)
General note:Resist the urge to describe everything in great detail to avoid going over the time limit